header

header

Monday 18 May 2015

Safe Zone Interview "Weapons Down"

                "Weapons Down"


This week Interviewing :  fathermaguire - Streamer



Safe Zone: let's talk a little about yourself.

fathermaguire: I'm a 42 year old gamer, been playing since Grandstand plug ins back in the 70's.
I enjoy playing most games although PC gaming is my passion. I enjoy streaming and watching other streamers,
I watch alot of films and TVshows, I have a 14year old Jack Russell called Titch, got him from a rescue kennel when he was 3.
I'm not married, no kids and work as a Supply Planner. I'm a fairly serious person but thoroughly enjoy comedy hence the reason
I'm called Father Maguire.



Safe Zone: as a Streamer how do you interact with server population
                  and your own stream followers?

fathermaguire: I try to be friendly to anyone I meet if at all possible, I help where
i can as knowing from starting the game how bad it can feel when you trust someone who
kills you. I love my stream followers and attempt to interact in any way I can, I encourage
all to not just sit and watch but become part of an amazing experience playing Miscreated.



Safe Zone: your twitch  channel "boomed" from 50 followers to more than 100 in 1 week
                  your thoughts about this.

fathermaguire: This was clearly down to the giveaway Entrada Interactive very kindly gave
me as thanks for streaming. It was never about me as a streamer but about the game itself
and hopefully the game was what pulled people in to watch and compete. I was very happy
with the amount of followers I got from the giveaway and am humbled people want to watch
me playing it.




Safe Zone: weapon of choice?

fathermaguire: Melee - FAH-Q paddle, no doubt. 41% damage, that thing rocks! Gun wise, not
luck with the high end M40 yet, but had a good crack with the AT15 and like that. Once the
little glitches are solved it would be an easier choice. At the moment because of whats
happening I would have to say the AT12 shotgun, deals with spikers easily and using slugs at
distance makes for a right mess.



Safe Zone: Miscreated players are Hyped about the near Base Building implementation
                  Are you one of them?

fathermaguire: I can't wait especially after the recent picture you showed us, its going to
bring alot of players together and totally open up map domination.



Safe Zone: KOS " kill on Sight "  your thoughts.


fathermaguire: I don't like it, but what can you do, some people are of the opinion that if
you required what someone else has then you should do what you can as its a survival
game. Some just do it for fun. Me, personally, if you shoot at me, I will shoot back.



Safe Zone: Two Words to Define Miscreated.

fathermaguire: Intense, Beautiful



Follow fathermaguire on twitch  -  http://www.twitch.tv/fathermaguire 











No comments:

Post a Comment