header

header

Thursday 28 May 2015

Interview "Weapons Down" - MrsMiscreated

         "Weapons Down"



This week Interviewing :  MrsMiscreated - Twitter/Facebook



Safe Zone: let's talk a little about yourself.


MrsMiscreated: I am a stay at home mum to 2 Boys Perry & Josh.  I have always been interested in computers and also playing games on xbox, wii etc.
I am enjoying helping Graham with his new venture Miscreated.  And meeting lots of new great players in the process.
I enjoy crafting & have sold a lot of my own creations and also set up my online shop for sales. I have recently just started making clothes for myself which I am enjoying when I get some spare time.(which is now mainly taken up with Miscreated fun)




Safe Zone: Your work promoting Miscreated on Twitter/Facebook is bringing good results,
                   we already see an increase of active new players on servers daily. Do you notice
                   this too or have feedback on your social networks? 


MrsMiscreated: I have also noticed an increase in players to the servers, which is great and the massive help from all the streamers streaming the game and some great videos have been made on You Tube which has hugely helped with this and is very much appreciated, The feedback I receive is positive.


Safe Zone: You daily post about Streamers, Youtube Videos, Giveaways and News about Miscreated.
                   All this bring users, subscribers and followers... This model, playerbase promoting the
                   game as worked very well for other companies. Do you think Entrada Interactive should
                   embrace this model ? 
                  

MrsMiscreated: Hopefully I am working for miscreated as a wife of a Developer, but yes there aim is to get more PR, which they are working on in between making a great game for you guys :)


Safe Zone: Survivalist or pvp player Hunter?


 MrsMiscreated: Definitely a Survivalist, unless I have the sniper fully geared up of course, as its got to used hehe!!


Safe Zone:  Expected Updates... the Bow , Base Buildings, ability to fish and hunt...your thoughts. 


MrsMiscreated: Really looking forward to Base Building it should bring a whole new aspect to the game. The ability to hunt and fish when it becomes available is what I would mostly look forward to and I think it would greatly enhance the game and make you feel like a true survivor. The Bow to me is just another weapon, but yeah will be a good addition too. ( I am more about how I look than weapons, but that's a girl thing right)



Safe Zone: Female Character Selection... Do you think it will attract in some way more female
                  players to Miscreated? or GamerGirls dont care about that! Your Opinion.


MrsMiscreated: I can't wait for a female character. Not sure if this would attract more new female players or not, as at the end of the day it is just a character. But saying that being a female and playing a female to kick ass on those Males, does kinda sound like more fun.



Safe Zone: Define Miscreated .


MrsMiscreated: Stunning setting and scenery and some Awesome looking and detailed buildings. 


MrsMiscreated: Really touched that I was approached to do this interview, My hope for the future is just to keep getting Miscreated name out there for others to hear about it and for you all to enjoy playing the game, and of course  making those servers full so it makes a more enjoyable game for all you guys out there. I know the team really appreciate all the support from the the community and they still have so much more to come for the game.



Follow MrsMiscreated on Tweeter: https://twitter.com/mrsmiscreated
                                     and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MrsMiscreated/


                                                                                                                                          SebioC
 



No comments:

Post a Comment