header

header

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Blog Followers Q&A


Since the First Post on this Blog e received various emails from followers,

people email me about contents they would like to see posted , some congratz

and almost every time the same questions about me or the blog.

Im going now to post here the most common Questions e get and the Answers.



Q: Are you a Dev ?

SebioC: No... im not a Dev or have any connection to the development team of Miscreated.



Q: Where do you get the info's you post?

 SebioC: Official Forum, Steam Group, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Trello, anywhere the word
               Miscreated pop-out i click the link and read. I also watch alot of streams, i got at least
               double of stream view time than play time.


Q: Why a Blog?

SebioC: Because i have so many logins and passwords to all the above social Networks where i get
              information, its a mess and i realized that most people dont even bother to look anymore...
              The Blog Allow everyone to read or check any content i post without having to login.
              So you get all info in One place and can even post a reply as anonymous.


Q: about you...

SebioC: My name is David Migueis...
              Im a 35 years Old Portuguese Gamer, I'm a Classic Car Restorer, so when I'm working  
              I struggle to find parts for old cars, and after work i come online to find parts to get
              the bouncy red truck working...
              I was in the Portuguese Army Special Forces,  Airborne Paratrooper, Specialized in
              anti vehicle Missiles...
              Not Married, but got same girlfriend for almost 20 years now and we got a little 3 years
              old Daughter named Iris.
              I play World Of Tanks and Miscreated only... no time for more...


I take this opportunity to say Tnx to all that took time to email me and  congratulate about the blog, appreciate your support.



My Photo

                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                    SebioC         

No comments:

Post a Comment